Mabrook Savings Account
Awarded the Best Savings Product by Banker Middle East in 2013, the Mabrook Savings Account rewards your savings by giving you the chance of winning up to AED 1.5 million in prize money every year. Draws are held every Thursdays and comprise of a weekly draw for AED 10,000, a monthly draw for AED 50,000 and a quarterly grand draw for AED 100,000.
- 0.10% interest paid semi-annually at a balance of AED 3,000 or above.
- Free international Debit Card
- Free accidental life insurance equal to the available balance in the Account, subject to a maximum of AED 100,000
- Can be opened by minors and joint-account holders
- Available only to individual customers who are UAE residents
- Minimum balance to be maintained in the account is AED 1,000
The minimum balance required to qualify for the draw is AED 500. For every multiple of AED 500 maintained in the account over a period of 30 days, the account holder gets an additional chance in the draw. There are no restrictions in the number of prizes that can be won by an account holder.
Fees & Charges
For the full details of our Fees & Charges, please click here or call us on 800 224.
How to Apply?
Please visit the nearest CBI branch with the following documents:
- The original passport (should be valid for at least 1 month)
- Valid visa for expatriates
- Valid Emirates ID
- Proof of address (Bank Statement, Utility Bills, Employer Letter, Tenancy Contract)
- Birth Certificate / Passport in case of a minor account
- Minimum deposit to open the account: AED 500