An easy option to save and manage your money, CBI’s Savings Account offers the benefit of earning a higher rate of interest on your deposit balance. Interests are calculated monthly and credited every six months to your account. Savings Account holders will receive an international ATM card, a debit card and monthly statements. Additionally, they can also access their account information online or through phone banking.
Savings Account holders only have to maintain a monthly average balance of AED 1,000 to avail all benefits free of charge. Saving Accounts can be in a choice of currencies including UAE Dirham, Dollar, Euro and Sterling Pounds.
Only individuals can apply for the Savings Account. Minors and non-UAE residents may also be considered on a case-by-case basis and subject to completion of all required formalities.
Fees & Charges
For the full details of our Fees & Charges, please click here or call us on 800 CBI (224).
How to Apply?
- The original passport should be valid for 3 months and above
- Valid visa for expatriate
- Labor card, Emirates National ID or any ID
- Address proof (Bank Statement, Utility Bills, Employer Letter, Tenancy Contract)
- For non –residents, a reference letter from existing bank
- Minimum Amount required: 1,000 AED for resident or for nonresident and 1,500 AED for GCC (the 500 AED will be blocked)