Visa Platinum Credit Card
The CBI Visa Platinum Credit Card is one of the best credit cards in the market. With an interest rate of just 1.99% p.m. you can save money by spreading the cost of larger purchases or by transferring balances from other cards.
Features and benefits:
- Low interest rate of 1.99% p.m.
- Balance Transfers with no processing fees.
- Cash transfer to CBI accounts or any other accounts within the UAE at 1% p.m with tenors up-to 36 months and processing fees of just 1%.
- Free supplementary cards.
- Credit Shield.
- SMS alerts on all your Credit Card transactions.
- EMV Chip and PIN payment protection.
- Easy repayments via CBI’s branch network or online banking service as well as at any branch of Al Ansari Exchange in the UAE.
In addition to the above as a Visa Platinum cardholder you also benefit from access to a wealth of Premium offers and protection that enhance your lifestyle and save you money including:
- Exclusive Premium travel perks – discounts and upgrades at hotels across the globe when paying with your card at www.visaluxuryhotels.com*
- Exclusive Premium shopping and lifestyle benefits – reward yourself with a host of chic offers, discounts and privileges whether at home or abroad*
- Free Purchase Protection insurance – covers you in the event of your purchases being lost, stolen or damaged*
- Free Extended Warranty cover – providing you with one year’s additional warranty on top of any warranty provided by the manufacturer*
- Free Medical and Legal referral service – providing you with a 24/7 helpline should you need medical or legal assistance whilst travelling*
*Terms and conditions apply.
For full details of all the Visa Platinum benefits and offers please visit www.visamiddleeast.com/platinum
For any queries related to any of the cards features and benefits please call 800 224 within UAE or +971 4 5039000 outside UAE.
Fees & Charges
For the full details of our Fees & Charges, please click here or call 800 224.
How to Apply?
To apply for a CBI Low Rate Credit Card either:
- Valid passport for UAE Nationals.
- Valid passport and valid UAE residence visa for Expatriates.
- Valid Emirates ID.
- Last three months bank statements.
- Salary Certificate.
Terms & Conditions Apply.