We offer state of the art online banking facility to our customers, which include:
- 24/7 up to the minute account balance and online statements in PDF, CSV and xls formats
- Cheque book request and check the status of inward and outward cheques
- Multicurrency funds transfers within CBI accounts online
- Local and international online transfers
- Request for demand draft and manager’s cheques
- FD placements
- Automated salary payments through the WPS system
- Trade finance facility including apply for a letter of credit, bank guarantee and a shipping guarantee
The main highlights of the Internet banking system are:
- 24/7 system availability and the system support through our e-banking support staff
- Using 2FA (two-factor authentication) such as static password and the RSA security token to login as well as authorize the transactions
- Comprehensive authorization matrix can be setup in the system
- Security alerts, transaction alerts as well as workflow notifications sent to the users
Mandatory forms to setup your Corporate Electronic Banking:
To be completed and submitted with valid Trade License, Passport, Visa and Emirates ID copies of all the users.
To be completed and printed on company letterhead and submitted.
To be printed duly signed and submitted along with the application.
Each user to complete one form and submitted along with the application or at the time of collecting the token.