With Google Pay™ you can make contactless payments quickly and easily. Simply register your CBI credit card details with Google Pay™ and you can conveniently pay with a tap of your device. Google Pay™ is accepted almost anywhere; use it wherever you would use your contactless card.
Google Pay™ uses multiple layers of security to give you peace of mind. Each payment must be authenticated using either Touch ID, Face ID or your PIN. Furthermore, your personal payment information is never shared with merchants and is instead replaced by an encrypted digital token at each transaction. Plus, Google Pay’s cutting-edge security infrastructure constantly works to ensure your information is safe and secure.
1. If you haven’t already, ensure your device is updated with the latest software version.
2. Download the Google Pay™.
3. Make sure your device has Near Field Communication (NFC) and that it is switched on.
4. Open the app and if you have an existing Google account, log-in. If you are a new user, first sign-up for a Google account.
5. Tap on the payment tab and then tap to add a payment method. You can then enter your CBI Credit Card details.
6. Choose how you’ll verify your card, either by SMS or email.
7. Accept the Terms & Conditions.
8. Enter the authentication you receive via your chosen channel to verify your card.
You are now ready to use Google Pay™!
For further information, please contact our 24/7 customer service agents on 600 544 440 or see our FAQs below.
*To use Google Pay™, customers must have an NFC-enabled Android device running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher. The following devices running Lollipop 5.0 are not eligible for Google Pay because they lack an NFC antenna: Evo 4G LTE, Nexus 7 (2012), Samsung Galaxy Note III, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Lite.
*Google Pay is trademark of Google LLC.